News & Public Relations
In recent years, SBD has made key investments to support air cargo activities which include tremendous expansion and development potential.
The establishment of a pilot school at SBD International will bring employment opportunities to the local economy while seeding the industry with a fresh crop of new pilots.
Other Recent Posts
- March 8, 2016 Operating Drones and Other UAS Near SBD International Airport
- December 21, 2015 Air Force One Arrives at SBD International Airport
- September 23, 2015 FAA Funds Taxiway Improvement Project at SBD International Airport
- September 15, 2015 SBD Fest 2015 Roars into SBD International Airport on October 17, 2015
- July 29, 2015 Aerobatic Performers Inked for SBD Fest 2015
- July 8, 2015 Unical Aviation, Inc. Continues Business Expansion at SBD International Airport
- June 24, 2015 Michael Burrows Appointed Executive Director Of IVDA and SBIAA
- March 5, 2015 Stratus Aircraft Services Inc. Establishing MRO Business at SBD