Centrally located just 60 miles east of Los Angeles in one of Southern California’s major transportation corridors, San Bernardino International Airport is the ideal location to manage your air cargo and logistics. A modern airport infrastructure at the center of a multi-modal transportation corridor, SBD is surrounded by major interstate freeways and within two miles of an intermodal BNSF Railway facility providing easy access to truck and rail.
With our newly expanded, state-of-the-art airport infrastructure, SBD is poised to experience significant growth in air cargo. SBD’s spacious facilities, including ramp and warehouse space, accommodate shipping and receiving needs of all sizes. With significant new development opportunities and expansion potential, SBD offers a competitive environment for air cargo companies and freight forwarders to conduct operations.
We invite you to explore the advantages of choosing SBD to support the launch or expansion of your cargo operations in Southern California:
- Strong regional interstate connections, with close proximity to major interstate freeways (I-10, I-210 I-215).
- The region’s lowest airport user fees
- Newly constructed 10,000’ x 200’ (3,408 meters x 61 meters) runway
- Expansive hangar facilities with capacity to accommodate wide-body aircraft
- Expedited customs clearance
- Abundant aircraft ramp space
- Major intermodal BNSF Railway facility within two miles
- Significant opportunities for new development and expansion
- Access to attractive Foreign Trade Zone and LAMBRA tax incentives
- Dedicated airport staff ready to assist you with your cargo operations
To learn more about air cargo services and opportunities at SBD, contact (909) 382-4100 ext. 131.