SBD offers expansive, modern hangar facilities with the capacity to handle both large and small aircraft. With thirty new hangars scheduled to open in the new general aviation complex in the first quarter of 2017, SBD has again delivered high quality facilities at very affordable prices. Our Box Hangars have a total square footage of 42,293 and our T-Hangars have a total square footage of 22,139.
SBD International Airport is also home to seven large hangars bays that range in size from 30,000 – 500,000-plus square feet, that are designed to support heavy aircraft maintenance and related services.
In addition to our sophisticated hangar facilities, aviation companies enjoy access to a range of state-of-the-art features at SBD, including:
- Newly reconstructed runway spanning 10,000’ x 200’ (3,408 x 61 meters)
- Over 200 acres of paved ramp areas
- New Category I Instrument Landing System (ILS)
- Automated Weather Observation System III P
- 24/7 roving security service
- Available build-to-suit opportunities
Located in an area of Southern California that boasts a fair weather climate, SBD is a fully certified FAA Part 139 airport with the capacity to accommodate a wide range of operations, including heavy aircraft maintenance, air cargo, passenger flights, corporate and general aviation flights. Get Directions to SBD