SBD offers expansive, modern hangar facilities with the capacity to handle large aircraft. With over $6 million recently invested in hangar improvements, SBD’s hangar facilities range between 30,000 and 500,000-plus square feet, with seven hangar bays to support heavy aircraft maintenance and related services.
In addition to our sophisticated hangar facilities, aviation companies enjoy access to a range of state-of-the-art features at SBD, including:
- Newly reconstructed runway spanning 10,000’ x 200’ (3,408 x 61 meters)
- Over 200 acres of paved ramp areas
- New Category I Instrument Landing System (ILS)
- Automated Weather Observation System III P
- 24/7 service
- Available build-to-suit opportunities
Located in an area of Southern California that boasts fair weather climate, SBD is a fully certified FAA Part 139 airport with the capacity to accommodate a wide range of operations, including heavy aircraft maintenance, air cargo, passenger flights, corporate and general aviation flights.
To learn more about airport hangar opportunities at SBD, contact (909) 382-4100.