Centrally located just 60 miles east of Los Angeles in one of Southern California’s major transportation corridors, SBD International Airport is the ideal location to manage your air cargo and logistics. The Airport’s modern infrastructure is perfectly positioned at the center of a multi-modal transportation corridor. SBD International Airport is literally surrounded by major interstate freeways and is within four miles of an intermodal BNSF Railway facility.
With our newly expanded, state-of-the-art airport infrastructure, SBD is poised to accommodate significant growth in air cargo. SBD’s spacious facilities, include: a 10,000’ x 200’ runway, acres of available concrete ramp, uncongested airspace a new cross-dock cargo building, and nearby warehouse space to accommodate shipping and receiving needs of all sizes. SBD offers significant new development opportunities and expansion potential, at very competitive rates for air cargo companies and freight forwarders.
Learn more about air cargo services and opportunities at SBD!
(909) 382-4100 ext. 131
We invite you to explore the advantages of choosing SBD to support the launch or expansion of your cargo operations in Southern California:
- Strong regional interstate connections, with close proximity to major interstate freeways (I-10, I-210 I-215).
- The Region’s LOWEST AIRPORT USER FEES
- Newly constructed 10,000’ x 200’ (3,408 meters x 61 meters) runway
- Expansive hangar facilities with capacity to accommodate wide-body aircraft
- Expedited customs clearance
- Abundant concrete ramp space
- Major intermodal BNSF Railway facility within four miles of SBD
- Significant opportunities for new development and expansion
- Access to ATTRACTIVE FOREIGN TRADE ZONE
- Dedicated airport staff ready to assist you with your cargo operations