With beautiful, turn-key state-of-the-art domestic and international terminals available, SBD has the facilities and supporting infrastructure to accommodate scheduled commercial and charter operators at attractive prices.
For more information, please contact
(909) 382-4100 ext. 131
SBD is ready to ramp up our passenger services at our beautiful, expansive new Domestic and International Passenger Terminals — featuring over 150,000 square feet of welcoming, travel-friendly ticketing, retail, dining, gate, baggage and customs space for thousands of daily domestic and international passengers.
SBD’s Domestic and International Passenger Terminals will provide a convenient and enjoyable travel experience for Southern California’s estimated 136 million annual airline passengers looking to avoid long drives and long lines at other airports. Ideally located close to Southern California’s premier destinations and attractions, SBD will also offer full-service amenities for international passengers traveling to Mexico, Canada and other global locations.
With beautiful, turn-key state-of-the-art domestic and international terminals available, SBD has the facilities and supporting infrastructure to accommodate scheduled commercial and charter operators at prices lower than any other airport in Southern California. For more information, please contact (909) 382-4100 ext. 131.
NOW IS THE IDEAL TIME TO BRING YOUR COMMERCIAL AND CHARTER AIRLINES TO SBD.
Nearly two million people live within a 30-minute drive of SBD, and nearly nine million people living within 60 minutes of the Airport. With our central location in a thriving market, SBD is strategically positioned to provide a convenient and enjoyable travel experience from an airport within the community.
SBD is poised to capture this tremendous passenger market segment, and we invite you to partner with us. Our new, state-of-the-art International Terminal offers expansive space and support services for commercial and charter airlines.
- Dedicated Federal Inspection Services at COMPETITIVE RATES
- Complete U.S. Customs services
- Jet bridges capable of accommodating Boeing 747 aircraft
- Four common-use gates available in the Domestic Terminal and one common-use gate in the International Terminal
- Brand new, beautiful terminals with generous ticketing space and self-service kiosks
- Ample and convenient passenger parking at great rates ($5-$6 per day)
- Back-office support areas
- Efficient planning designed to handle 350 passengers per hour in the International Terminal
- Airport fees far lower than any other airport in Southern California
- Best-in-class FBO (Luxivair SBD) and fuel concession proudly owned and operated by the SBD International Airport
- Financial Incentives from a near DEBT-FREE AIRPORT
- Flexible use of airport space and facilities, including short term arrangements