Just 60 miles east of Los Angeles, in one of Southern California’s major transportation corridors, SBD International Airport is the ideal location to manage your air cargo and logistics requirements.
The Airport’s modern infrastructure is perfectly positioned at the center of a multi-modal transportation corridor – surrounded by major interstate highways, railway facilities, and new construction warehousing. SBD’s state-of-the-art infrastructure is designed to accommodate significant growth in air cargo.
In addition to having U.S. Customs and Border Protection on site, SBD International Airport offers:
- Strong regional interstate connections with close proximity to major interstate freeways (I-10, I-210 I-215).
- The Region’s LOWEST AIRPORT USER FEES
- New 5,000 sq. ft. cross-dock cargo building, with 1.6 acres of secured landside ramp
- 30+ acres of concrete ramp and a 10,000’ x 200’ runway
- Bonded storage warehouse accessible “airside” on the Airport proper and storage rates as low as $4 per pallet/per day
- Dedicated airport staff and a wide range of cargo equipment including upper and lower deck loaders, large forklifts, cargo dollies, drive-on scales, belt loaders, and other equipment necessary to quickly service unscheduled cargo flights
- Uncongested airspace
- Expedited customs clearance
- Access to ATTRACTIVE FOREIGN TRADE ZONE
Cargo Operators at SBD International Airport
SBD’s geographic location and competitive rates offer significant new opportunities and expansion potential for air cargo companies and freight forwarders.
We invite you to explore the advantages of choosing SBD to support the launch or expansion of your cargo operations in Southern California. Contact us today!
Learn more about air cargo services and opportunities at SBD!
(909) 382-4100 ext. 131