I. Vector Airport Systems
PlanePass tm is a purpose-built aircraft billing solution from Vector Airport Systems (“Vector”). As of April 01, 2021, Vector’s PlanePass team manages all billing and payments for landing fees at San Bernardino International Airport (“SBD”).
Authority to Bill: To view Vector’s “Authority to Bill” from the Airport, CLICK HERE.
Payments & Account Management:
Self-Service Portal: Vector’s self-service pay portal (http://myaccount.vector-us.com) allows operators to:
1) Process credit card payments
2) View account history
3) Request copies of invoices via email or download invoices to Excel
4) Enroll in electronic invoicing, and
5) Update contact information.
To log into the portal, please use the operator ID and invoice number shown on the invoice. Vector accepts credit cards, checks, and ACH/Wire Payments.
- Credit Cards Accepted: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted. There is a service provider processing fee of 3% of the total amount paid.
- Checks can be mailed to the remittance address shown in the upper left corner of this invoice and MUST include the Invoice Number or Operator ID. Since Vector handles the billing for multiple airports, please make sure your payment is mailed to the airport payment address shown on this invoice.
- ACH/Wire Payments – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get banking details. Remittance information should also be sent to this email address.
Contact Vector: For payment or billing inquiries, Vector can be reached at 888-588-0028 Option 1 or by email at email@example.com. Their office hours are Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm EST with most federal holidays observed as well as Christmas Eve and the Friday after Thanksgiving.
Email from SBD to Operators: This email was sent from SBD to all operators on file notifying them of the change to Vector.
II. Airport Fee Structure:
Landing Fees: Landing fees are charged on arrival to all aircraft 12,500 lbs. and above based on the exact Maximum Landing Weight (“MLW”) of the aircraft per the FAA. There is no rounding of weight.
Landing fee rates for transient aircraft are as follows:
- $1.00 per 1,000 lbs. (exact MLW weight) and applies to the following:
- General Aviation activities
- Cargo activities
- All State government activities
- All Air Ambulance flights
- All Angel flights
- Based aircraft over 12,499 lbs. MLW
- All flights including Training and Maintenance flights will be billed per landing including Touch and Go’s
- Commercial Airlines flying into SBD (San Bernardino) for MRO service
- Arrivals for any USDA Forest Service contracted aircraft (aircraft not owned by the federal government)
- Exempt from landing fees
- Federal aircraft registered to a federal agency per the FAA
- Military aircraft registered to a federal agency per the FAA
- There are no night or “after-hours” fees